Join us for a private walking ghost tour of Milwaukee’s haunted historic Third Ward. As the largest city in Wisconsin with an industrial past, it’s no surprise that the city is riddled with spectral stories, which your private guide will bring to life for you.
- Begin your tour at the Milwaukee Public Market.
- Finish your tour with several accounts of Major League Baseball players being haunted by a hotel ghost, who may be supporting his home town team from beyond the grave.
- Learn about turn-of-the-century saloons and the ‘Lady of the Pub’ who has stayed behind to this day.
- Hear tales of the immigrant community in the Third Ward and the gangs who ran the night.
In the mid-nineteenth century, the Third Ward was more commonly called the Blood Third, where roving thugs and gangs operated in the streets. It was also home to elegant hotels, prominent businesses, and hard-working families - which made for decades of reputational clashes in the neighbourhood. In 1892, a series of devastating fires swept across ...
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
400 N Water St
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
Milwaukee Public Market