- Enjoy a private tour of Mons - only for you, your family and friends
- Create unforgettable memories on this family tour
- Discover the city’s most family-friendly highlights
Explore the fascinating fortification and learn key facts about the Kingdom of Netherlands and how it has shaped the past and present of Mons.Admire local heritage and creativity by visiting Ancient Abattoirs. Find out how turbulent Mon’s past was by witnessing interesting exhibitions in the local Memorial Museum of Mons dedicated to soldiers, civi...
- Instant confirmation Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, Online tickets Where: Rue de la Boulangerie 6, 7000 Mons, Belgium Meeting point: By the main entrance of the Boulangerie Militaire What to remember: This tour is available in English and DutchEntry to the Boulangerie Militaire with admission fee of €7 per person, Anciens Abattoirs with admission fee of €4 per person, Mons Memorial Museum with admission fee of €9 per person, and Belfry of Mons with admission fee of €5 per person are not included in the ticket
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.