Enjoy the hills, the islands and the imposing mountains up close and stimulate all your senses on this remarkable trip through Austria and Bavaria.
- Discover the charm of Salzburg
- Visit a Pilgrim Church and admire spectacular landscapes
- Glide peacefully along Lake Wolfgangsee
Spend a day exploring this region rich in natural beauty and history where the famous 'Sound of Music' was filmed and discover that the hills really are alive with the sound of music and the lush green vegetation of the picturesque snow-capped Bavarian Alps. Get an early start to your day and head out for a trip through Chiemgau, with an unmatched ...
- All nationalities require passport for Austria.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- In front of department store Galeria Kaufhof