Discover New York in a convenient way with your hop-on hop-off bus tour tickets. Travel at your own pace and enjoy the opportunity to make your own itinerary in the Big Apple. Visit iconic landmarks like the Empire State Building and hop on a ferry to Ellis Island to marvel at the Statue of Liberty. Your ticket also includes a special offer with ...
- * 24-hour New York City hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket
- * Standard entrance to the Empire State Buiding
- * Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- * Bike rental discount (rent 1 hour and receive an extra 1 hour free)
- * Admission to landmarks and attractions on the route
- * Guided tour
- Your Hop on Hop off ticket can be used up to 14 days after the selected travel date but cannot be used before the selected date. *The whole package is good for 14 days from the date of selected hop-on hop-off travel * For the Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty pieces, the guest has two options: * Book their date and time with the Customer Service Representative while redeeming their HOHO ticket in person * Use the [Manage My Booking portal](https://www.bigbustours.com/manage-my-booking) on the Big Bus website to book their date/time in advance * [DownTown Loop](https://www.bigbustours.com/en/new-york/red-route-new-york): operates between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, bus every 10-15 min * [Uptown Loop](https://www.bigbustours.com/en/new-york/blue-route-new-york): Operates between 10:00 AM and 04:00 PM, bus every 30 min * Kids under 3 get in free with an adult * Show your smartphone voucher to the staff at any one of the two stops: M&M’s World 7th Ave. and W 48th St. and Times Square East – W 42nd and Broadway * For the Empire State Building: please redeem ticket vouchers at the ticket booth located on the second level of the Empire State Building * ESB Policy: No changes, refunds, or cancellations after booking * The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry departs from Battery Park between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm. Customers must redeem ticket voucher with a Big Bus Tours staff member before heading to the ferry terminal * Please reach Battery Park 30 minutes before boarding the ferry for a security check * Ticket includes a special with Unlimited Biking. When you rent for 1 hour (minimum) you'll receive 1 extra hour free bike rental * Ticket can be used up to 14 days after selected travel date but cannot be used before selected date * For all the landmarks, routes and times, download the mobile app for [Android](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigbustours.bbt&pli=1 "Android") or [iOS](https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/big-bus-tours-interactive/id590746945?ign-mpt=uo%3D4 "iOS")
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.