- Experience the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere
- Enjoy 360-degree views from the indoor observation deck
- Lean out over the Edge 100 storeys above ground
Enjoy an immersive multimedia experience before heading up 1,100 feet and arriving at the outdoor sky deck. The deck is suspended in mid-air, and you'll feel as if you're floating in the sky as you walk on the glass floor and lean out over the city.
- General admission tickets to Edge
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 30 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001 Meeting point: Enter at Level 4, The Shops & Restaurants What to remember: General admission tickets require selecting both a date and time at check-outRefunds are not allowed, but date changes are permitted Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult during their visit When: See calendar for exact available dates and timesOpen daily from 10 am to 10 pmSpecial opening hours:November 26-28: 8am -12amDecember 17-30: 8am -12am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.