- Explore Harlem, Queens, The Bronx and Brooklyn
- Admire local street art scattered throughout the boroughs
- Get to know the different faces and cultures living in the city
- Walk along the Coney Island boardwalk and enjoy lunch at Nathan’s
Book this Neighborhoods of New York tour with us today to explore and learn all about Brooklyn, the Bronx, Harlem, Queens and Coney Island! New York City is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world and full of contrasts! On this tour, you'll venture off the beaten path and explore amazing neighborhoods in four of the five NYC boroughs...
- Professional guide, Transportation, Transport included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Food and drinks, Souvenirs, Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 109 East 42nd Street New York, NY 10017 Meeting point: Please meet your guide outside of the Grand Hyatt New York hotel, next to Grand Central Station. What to remember: Tour without Coney option only including Brooklyn, The Bronx, Harlem & Queens and duration time is 5 hoursThis tour is available in EnglishThe order of the boroughs visited may change from day to day, but the sites will remain mostly the same for each tourThe day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.