Discover how these unique spots came to be, and taste what makes them special. From Italian to Middle Eastern, New American to everything artisan, this NYC food tour shows you the best bites Brooklyn has to offer, from the people who make cuisine an art form. Alongside the culinary offerings, you'll learn about the neighborhood’s rich history and...
- * 7 food tastings at 7 unique food stops
- * Local English-speaking guide
- * Additional food and drinks
- Please arrive no later than 5 minutes prior to your start time. Guides will not be able to wait for late arrivals. This is a child-friendly tour for children aged 6+. Please meet you guide outside of 61 Bergen Street (near the F/G subway entrance), Brooklyn, NY 1120 for an 11 am start time. If you have any issues on the day of your tour, please call +1 347 878 8444.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.