- Take part in New York's traditional Christmas markets
- Buy some unique gifts for your friends and family
- Stop by the Bergdorf Goodman Window Display
Get into the spirit of the holiday season by visiting some of New York’s most vibrant, traditional holiday markets with their dizzying arrays of hand-crafted goods, local art, desserts, traditional food and warm Christmas drinks. You’ll visit markets with hundreds of vendors offering goods unique to the season and learn about the story of Christmas...
- Guided Tour
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Where: 10 Columbus Cir, New York, NY 10019 Meeting point: Meet your guide at the front entrance of the building at 10 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10023 What to remember: This tour is not wheelchair accessibleThis tour ends at Grand Central Terminal When: Please check the calendar for updated availabilities and start times
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.