Sail out around the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, The Brooklyn Bridge and more, while a _finger-snappin,_ _toe-tappin_ jazz band provides the soundtrack to the most epic brunch you'll ever eat. Arrive hungry!
- * Two-hour cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- * Delicious brunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- * Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- * The best views of the Manhattan and Brooklyn skylines
- * Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
- * Additional alcoholic beverages (available on board for purchase)
- * Gratuities
- * On-board purchases
- * Transportation to and from the pier
- * Shared seating is not guaranteed if guests in the same party make separate bookings * Make one booking to ensure proximity or make arrangements with the cruise provider (contact details on voucher) * Free entrance for infants aged 0-3, please select a free ticket for them * Reduced tickets are available directly from the supplier for seniors and military * Show your smartphone ticket at Hornblower Cruises & Events at Pier 61 * Boarding starts at 11:30, departure is at 12:00. Please check in 30 minutes before departure! * Passengers must present a valid photo ID when boarding * Additional bar beverages are available for purchase on-board * The minimum age to consume and purchase alcohol is 21 years * Dress code: Casual. Bring a light jacket as it may get breezy on board * Cruises sail rain or shine
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.