As you glide down the East River, underneath the iconic Brooklyn Bridge and past the bustling South Street Seaport, you'll be heading straight towards the Statue of Liberty, just in time for that perfect sunset snap. Spot the towering One World Trade Center, the legendary Empire State Building, the elegant Chrysler Building, and Ellis Island, alo...
- * 90-minute cruise around the New York Harbor
- * Route within 100 feet of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- * Cruise alongside both sides of Manhattan
- * Music
- * Outdoor and indoor seating
- * Light commentary pointing out landmarks
- * Cash bar on board
- * Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- * Gratuities (optional)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure location, 299 South St, New York.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.