- Visit all 28 buildings that comprise this famous museum
- Feel small amongst the epic dinosaur exhibits and take a trip down under to learn about ocean life
- Learn about the cosmos at the Rose Center for Earth and Space
Your guide will show you around the halls filling you in on all the main points. The museum encompasses all of Earth’s history, and you’ll begin with the museum itself, learning about the Roosevelt Rotunda. Your guide will tell you about giant African mammals, take you through dinosaur exhibits, take you down under learning about ocean life, and le...
- Professional Tour Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Daily 10.30 am and 2.00pm COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Central Park West & 79th St, New York, NY 10024 Meeting point: Meet your guide “To Teddy’s right”; next to the Teddy Roosevelt equestrian statue outside the main entrance on Central Park west. What to remember: Semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experienceSemi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)No large bags or suitcases are allowedModerate amount of walking is involved. A semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchairOccasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discountsAt checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your tripCancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability When: Daily 10.30 am, 2.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.