See two U.S. capitals in one day, on a star-spangled road trip of all-American history. This epic day tour will take you to some of America's most important monuments and historic landmarks, in two of the nation's capitals – the current one, D.C., and its original one, Philadelphia. See the National Mall, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monum...
- * Roundtrip bus transfer from New York City to Washington D.C. and Philadelphia
- * Bilingual guide
- * Guided tour of Washington D.C.'s and Philadelphia's key sites (Lincoln Memorial, Iwo Jima Memorial, the White House, the U.S. Capitol, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Rocky Steps in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and more)
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Food and drinks
- * Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- * Entrance fees to museums
- You'll be back at the Times Square at around 22:00-22:30. Children under 3 years join for free, please select a free ticket for them. * Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel, on 7th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets * Departure is at 05:00, please make sure to be on time, latecomers can't be waited for
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.