Your tour begins with the views of NYC’s heartbeat - Times Square, en route to our first stop at the Chelsea Market and the High Line, a public park built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side.
- Get to see a whole host of the top spots like Chinatown and Soho
- Set your eyes on the world famous Grand Central station
- Get to see some of most loved spots in town like Soho and Chinatown
- Stroll around Washington Square Park
Then, off to Fulton Ferry Landing at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge, on the Brooklyn side of East River, for awesome views of New York City's unforgettable skyline at night, as well as opportunities to take up-close and personal photos of the iconic Brooklyn Bridge at night. Next, back aboard our luxurious bus for a drive through some of New York...
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
770 7th Ave