- Soak up the beauty of St Augustine
- Learn a little more about the trades of yesteryear
- Discover years of history in the Colonial Quarter
Very few know that the oldest city in the United States is St. Augustine, Florida. Take advantage of this opportunity to explore its cobbled streets, dating back to the 1500s. Stroll along its Atlantic beaches, get lost in its busy downtown streets, lined with cafes and restaurants that offer excellent food, and give the city a unique and thriving ...
- Pick up from the hotel
- Minimum Age: 3 years old
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.