St. Augustine with Pirate and Treasure Museum
Discover St. Augustine, the oldest city in the United States, and bring out your inner pirate at the iconic Pirates and Treasure Museum.
- Discover treasures found in real ancient shipwrecks
- Soak up the beauty of St Augustine
- Explore one of the best museums in the world
Very few know that the oldest city in the United States is St. Augustine, Florida. Take advantage of this opportunity to explore its cobbled streets, dating back to the 1500's. Stroll along its Atlantic beaches, get lost in its busy downtown streets, lined with cafes and restaurants that offer excellent food, and give the city a unique and thriving...
- Entrance fee
- Professional driver
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick up from the hotel
- Minimum Age: 3 years old
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.