- A dynamic, poetic and sensual show.
The Paradis Latin is the most Parisian of the great cabarets, located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, just a few minutes' walk from Notre Dame and the Pantheon. Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889, it is a national landmark and home to the new show “L'Oiseau Paradis”. The show involves magical settings and new technologies with dancers, actors, sing...
- Ticket to the show
- 1/2 bottle of champagne
- Transfer to and from the hotel
- Additional drinks
- Dance classes
- Photography service
- To have lunch
- Any other items or services not described in the inclusions
- Cabaret Paradis Latin is located in the heart of the Quartir Latin - The Latin Quarter of Paris!! at 28 rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005.
- Mandatory document for identification: Passport within the validity period and in good condition (without tears, stains, very wrinkled and with current photo).
- It is not allowed to photograph or film during the entire show.
- The cabaret is built and designed allowing you to have a great view of the show regardless of the location of the seat.
- It is recommended to wear social attire, shorts, tank tops, sandals or slippers are not allowed.
- Commemorative dates, events and holidays: Consult availability and values subject to change without prior notice.
- The show contains scenes of partial nudity and may not be suitable for children under 18.
- The duration of the show is 90 minutes without intermission. It starts at 21:30 and ends at 23:15.
- Pets are not allowed at Paradis Latin.
- Access for people with reduced mobility.
- Values are valid for the show and 1/2 bottle of champagne subject to change without prior notice.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.