Originally a hunting lodge, Château de Vincennes was the home of the French royal family for centuries, before they moved to the Palace of Versailles (and well before they were beheaded and banished). This historical compound has a moat, six towers, three gates, and a 52-meter tall keep - the tallest in Europe. This ticket includes access to all th...
- * Entrance to the Château de Vincennes
- * Guided tour in French (limited capacity, information onsite)
- * Audio guide (available onsite for an additional fee of 3€ in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese)
- * Sainte Chapelle is closed between 1pm and 2pm * Big bags and suitcases aren't allowed inside and there are no lockers available Getting There = Metro: Line 1 to Château de Vincennes. Under-18s, EU residents under 26 and disabled visitors with a carer get in free with a valid ID Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket holders line.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.