Make your way to the most impressive landmark in Paris all on your own and without wasting a single second in the long queues.
- Dodge the queues with this skip the line ticket
- Get the best views of the city from the second floor
- Priority Access
Start by meeting your assistant at the indicated meeting point to get your skip-the-line ticket. They will show you where the entrance area for skip the line access is and later on they will take you all the way up to the second floor of this beautiful building where you’ll be stood at a staggeringly 300m above the ground. First, you will climb up...
- Fast-track entry
- No exceptions known in advance, all possible closures are related to the Eiffel Tower opening days ,hours regulations that may vary at the last minute. Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please confirm the meeting point at least 24 hours in advance. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.