Enjoy priority access while visiting Paris’s most iconic monument, the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy views from the first level to the top floor.
- Priority access to the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the Seine for 1 hour
- Spectacular 360 degree panoramic views of of the city
Your assistant will deliver you your queue-jumper ticket, and quickly accompany you to the access of the second level. You’ll get to visit this landmark Parisian monument, created for the 1889 World’s Fair by Gustave Eiffel. On the second floor, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the capital as well as of the Champ de Mars located just below the Eiff...
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge. In order to provide the service in the best possible way, the Tour's schedule may vary day by day according to the time slots at the Eiffel Tower.
The commented cruise can be before or after the ascent of the Eiffel Tower. Passengers will have time to stroll and take pictures at the foot of the Eiffel Tower both ways.
In extreme cases, the ascent time can be 3 hours after the meeting time.
Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
No exceptions known in advance, all possible closures are related to the Eiffel Tower opening days ,hours regulations that may vary at the last minute.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please confirm the meeting point at least 24 hours in advance. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.