You’ll arrive at the sight of giant quartz, weighing two to three tons each, and large geodes containing thousands of small crystals of amethyst. Learn more about them in a film that recalls their discovery in Brazil to their arrival in the museum in 1983. Alongside the natural wonder of minerals in their pure form, you’ll have the chance to see ...
- * Entrance to the Mineralogy and Geology Gallery
- * Guided tour
- * Access to the Children's Gallery
- * Access to the Virtual Reality Room
- * It is mandatory to reserve a timeslot after your booking * Cloakroom available on-site free of charge * Free admission for: children under 3 years old, visitors with disabilities and their carer * Free ticket available at the gallery for people under 26 * Due to capacity management you have to reserve a timeslot on the official website after your booking * On the day of your visit, please show your Geology and Mineralogy Gallery smartphone ticket and the time slot reservation at the entrance After booking, make sure to reserve your free timeslot on the [official website](https://billetterie.mnhn.fr/fr_FR/jardin-des-plantes/galerie-geologie-mineralogie/visites-galerie-geologie-mineralogie#location_list) of the venue.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.