The Paris Night Segway Tour is the perfect activity for those wishing to explore the highlights of the 'City of Light', and want to enjoy this incredible experience by Segway! What better way to end a day in Paris than by cruising effortlessly along the magical streets? The Paris Night Segway Tour explores the city as the sun sets and Paris begins...
- Segway training and safety equipment.
- Not suitable for pregnant women. Minimum Age: 12 years old.
Children under the age of 18 cannot take part in our tours alone. They must be accompanied by an adult.
For Segway Tours, minimum weight is 100 lbs, maximum 260 lbs and participants must read and sign a waiver form prior to Tour.
Credit cards will not be charged unless equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to take part.
For insurance reasons, on the day of your tour please bring a valid Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover - one per party).
Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
Your safety is always our highest priority and we begin each tour with a thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before departing our office.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.