Paris Vedettes - Guided Boat Tour with Glass of Champagne
Art, culture and gastronomy
Sail aboard the Vedettes boat and enjoy a unique experience in Paris.
- Enjoy a glass of champagne included with your ticket
- Discover the most beautiful monuments of the French capital during a boat trip on the Seine with Vedettes from Paris
Embark at the foot of the Eiffel Tower and aboard the Vedette de Paris, you'll sail along the Seine and pass by some of the city's emblematic spots! Like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame cathedral, the Louvre pyramid and the D´Orsay museum. Enjoy and toast this experience with a glass of champagne!
- Entrance ticket to Vedettes de Paris
- A glass of Champagne
- Drinks that are not listed in the item above
- Boarding at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- For this experience you must go to the address: Vedettes de Paris, Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris, France
- Pedestrian access via the pont d’Iéna, left bank or via the Bir-Hakeim bridge.
- Metro Line 9: Trocadero Station Metro Line 6: Bir-Hakeim Station
- Bus lines 42, 69, 82, 86 : Champ de Mars Bus lines 22, 30, 32, 63 : Trocadéro
- Paid parking (check prices) subject to availability. Vehicle access via Bir-Hakeim Bridge, left bank.
- Start time is 11:00 am for departures - We will send you a voucher with the correct time provided by the boat. Schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- Arrive 30 minutes in advance after confirmation of the time by the reception
- Departure with a minimum of 10 people on board
- Subject to sailing conditions (especially in case of flooding of the Seine)
- Only for over 18 years
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.