- Cruise upon the Seine in the heart of Paris
- Unique comments from an English and French speaking guide
- Exceptional views of the bridges and monuments of the capital
The first landmark you can admire not long after raising the anchor is the Louvre Museum. Its construction begun in 1204 and didn’t finish until 1858, which you can see from the differences in its style. Originally, it was a royal castle before it was turned into a museum in 1793, and became notably one of the most beautiful museums in the world. ...
- Please be advised that unforeseen circumstances may interfere with on time departures. The itinerary could change without prior notice.
Baggage handling is not included.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.