Make the most of your stay in China's capital with this two-day tour that will allow you to appreciate the grandeur of the Badaling Great Wall, and explore some of Beijing's most iconic landmarks as well as watch a show of your choice.
- Visit the Ming Dynasty Tombs and the spectacular Badaling Great Wall
- Take a seat at a show of your choice: Kung fu, Acrobatics or the Beijing Opera
- Uncover the history of the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palace
• Day 1: Ming Tombs - Jade Carving Factory - Lunch - Badaling Great Wall - Olympic Stadium Start your 2-day adventure with a visit to the Ming Tombs, the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with over 500 years of history. You will see Changling, which is the head and the larges tomb of the Ming Tombs and you will spend approximately 2 hours uncov...
- 1 drink
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Forbidden city and Capital Museum are closed on Mondays.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Free hotel pick up service within the Eastern and Western 3rd Ring Road or within the North 4th Ring Road and South 2nd Ring Road.