- Experience the fastest ride in the Smoky Mountains
- Take in the beautiful panoramic views
- Enjoy a fun and energizing activity
Take part in a thrilling adventure with your family and friends along Gatlinburg's coaster! The coaster, which opened in December of 2014, is the first in the area and allows you to discover the Smoky mountains' beautiful and peaceful scenery while experiencing a thrilling ride. Your attendant will inform you about all the safety procedures and the...
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Online tickets Where: 306 Parkway, Gatlinburg, Tennessee 37738, U.S. Meeting point: At Moonshine Mountain Coaster What to remember: Riders must be at least 56" tall in order to ride the coaster alone. If riders are 56" tall, they must ride by themselvesPassengers must be at least 3 years old and between 38" and 55" to ride with an adult (16 years or older)Weight limit per sled is 330lbsNo loose items are allowed on the rideYou are fully in control of the speed from top to bottom, you must be physically able to control the sledThe ride operation is weather permitted. The activity doesn't operate in wet conditions
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.