It takes some doing but the Hard Rock Cafe Prague is a contender for the title of both the most attractive building in Prague and the most beautiful Hard Rock Cafe in the world. Enjoy delicious American fare in the Renaissance-style V.J. Rott House while admiring a dazzling rock memorabilia collection that includes a black faux fur vest worn by Jimi Hendrix, a signed keyboard used by Depeche Mode and a tuxedo tail coat, top hat and cane worn by Madonna during her 1985 Virgin Tour, among other items. Get VIP priority seating, skip the long lines and feel like a rock star!
- Come to know just why Hard Rock Cafe finds itself in over 50 countries
- Choose from many menus and pick what suits your taste buds the best
- Step foot inside a dining experience with a difference as you set your eyes over exclusive rock memorabilia
Like all great revolutions, the Hard Rock Cafe wasn’t meant to succeed. It was 1971 and as the Swinging Sixties had given way to the Super Seventies, fashions and tastes were changing. Two hungry young Americans were in London and couldn’t find a decent place to eat a decent burger… so they opened up a joint in the English capital. Their landlord d...
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Dům U Rotta, Malé náměstí 3,