Take a walk around the essential sights of Prague’s historic old town, on this tour of the City of a Hundred Spires - a great introduction to the historical centre of Prague!
- See Prague's most famous landmarks
- Admire the world-famous and intriguing Astronomical Clock
- Learn about the city's incredible history
Enjoy an unforgettable day strolling around the beautiful city of Prague and discover the city's most important monuments and uncover the history of this cultural capital. Begin your exploration at the Municipal House, a majestic jewel of modernist art. Then raise your eyes to the Gunpowder Tower, the original city gate, named for its 17th century...
- If you select Flexible Offer during the booking process, the rate entitles you to enjoy the activity on any date from the service date until 15/12/2020 for no extra cost (subject to availability). Modifications can only be made prior to the original service date.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Next to the equestrian statue of St. Wenceslas on horseback.