Venture deep into the lush Dominican countryside aboard a sturdy 8WD truck. Experience traditional rural Dominicans culture as you meet a local family and visit a rural school. Enjoy a typical lunch at a ranch and are shown around plantations of tropical fruit and learn how coffee, cacao and snuff are produced.
- Explore a different side of the Dominican on an exciting 8WD tour!
- Tuck into a tasty meal, and taste homegrown coffee and cacao
- Learn about the culture and traditions of the locals
The fun starts after you are picked from your hotel lobby early in the morning and head off deep into the lush Dominican countryside. This tour takes place in sturdy 8WD trucks which means that we can reach otherwise inaccessible locations. We’ll drive past fields of sugar cane and plantations of tropical fruit and then make a stop at a traditiona...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.