Come to Dolphin Explorer and enter in a beautiful and unique tropical environment, where you will discover that contact and swimming with dolphins in natural surroundings, will definitely invoke your explorer spirit.
- Pick the option that's right up your street and get up close and personal with your favourite sea life creatures
- Bite the bullet and dive in with the sharks and rays on the Extreme program
- Have a whale of a time with the different dolphin games
The Ticket only option allows to stroll around at your own pace or to accompany your loved ones that take on one of our attractive dolphin packages: In the Funtastic program you’ll be greeted with a dolphin “pec shake” and it will not take long before you will be able to experience the magic of a dolphin kiss… Or prepare yourself for the adventur...
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for people with physical disabilities.
Pregnant women and people having some serious medical condition not allowed to join the activity.
In the Funtastic Program, children must be accompanied by an adult when they are less than one metre tall.
For the Excellence, Extreme, Explorer, Sealion, Romance and Rays & Sharks Encounter Program, children must be at least 1 metre tall and be able to swim in order to participate in any animal interact.
Sea Explorer: children must be aged 12 or over to participate.
Romance Program: On request marriage proposal with ring-delivery available. Includes private beach-set lunch with bottle of champagne or wine.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby.