Get a different angle on the tropical paradise around Punta Cana and the spectacular Bavaro coastline in this exhilarating 15-minute helicopter ride. You’ll get amazing birds-eye views of the Dominican Republic’s outstanding scenery so remember to pack your camera!
- Soar like a bird over the lush tropical paradise
- Get a unique glimpse of a shipwreck as you hover just metres away from the water!
- Admire unforgettable views as far as the eye can see
The fun starts with a short transfer to Punta Cana heliport where you’ll meet the pilot, board the waiting helicopter, strap up and soar high into the sky in this once in a lifetime experience. Fly high over the lush tropical vegetation, white sands and pristine turquoise waters as you enjoy birds-eye views of the majestic hotels of Punta Cana, Pla...
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from the hotel lobby.