Samana Cascada and Cayo
Adventure and nature
Discover the exuberant nature of one of the most beautiful regions of the Dominican Republic!
- El Limon Waterfall Rainforest
- Bacardi Island (Cayo Levantado) which is as well known and beautiful as Catalina Island in Bayahibe
- The friendliness of the local people, the beautiful natural landscape, the white sand beaches.
After picking up at the hotel, we head to the meeting point where we will have a small breakfast (sandwich, juices, fruit and water). Our adventure starts in comfortable cars enjoying the beautiful landscapes towards Miches Bay. There, a catamaran awaits us, loaded with a good Caribbean atmosphere with Bachata and Merengue music, cuba libre, juices...
- Round-trip transfer
- Professional guide
- Entrance to El Limon Waterfall
- National drinks
- Buffet lunch
- Photos and footage
- Bring long socks for the use of boots when riding (boots will be provided on site)
- Sunscreen, hat, beachwear, towel, sneakers and sandals, mosquito repellent, cash for souvenirs are recommended
- This tour starts in the morning
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.