- HOYO AZUL - Discover a hidden cenote and enjoy the most impressive turquoise water that nature can offer you
- ZIP LINE ECO SPLASH - Feel the rush of flying through the treetops on a circuit of eight ziplines along an incredible cliff face
- IGUANALAND - On this wild journey you will encounter the iguanas that can only be found on this tropical island. Instructors are trained to make this experience even more fun and educational for the whole family.
- CAVE SWIM - Immerse yourself in this mystical cave and have the incredible sensation of swimming in the refreshing waters, once used by the natives for sacred rituals
- BLUE JUMPS - Adventure on the Mabo rope, soar through the skies on the Macuya Swing! And stroll through the refreshing waters surrounded by ancient caves and impressive waterfalls.
In this tour, in addition to all the natural beauty, you will have the opportunity to see replicas of the houses of the ancient Taino Indians, Spanish colonists, African slaves and Dominican peasants. A true mix of adventure and culture. Let your senses escape while zip lining down a cliff, exploring ancient caves, swimming in underground caves, in...
- National park entrance fees
- Round-trip transport from your hotel
- Photos and footage
- Food and drinks
- Bring money for lunch, souvenirs and photos
- Scape Park is closed on Thursdays and Fridays
- Wear light clothing, bring a bathing suit, towel, sunglasses and sunscreen
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.