Tour Xoximilco with Transport
Partying, music and folklore join together in Xoximilco, a tribute to one of the most iconic places in Mexico and the best option if you want to enjoy a very authentic Mexican experience in Cancún. Enjoy an unforgettable night with the best atmosphere.
- Cruise on board a picturesque trajinera
- Live traditional music
- Try the Mexican delicacies
Xoximilco welcomes you with a Mexican folklore party full of colours, music, flavours and dancing. Live the customs and legends that characterise these happy people that celebrate life through singing and dancing. Come aboard one of the famous and colourful trajineras that recreate the boats previously used to transport flowers, fruit and vegetable...
- Minimum Age: 5 years old
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from selected hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. Please call 24 hours in advance to confirm the pick-up time and location.