Wander the streets of the Eternal City on a Rome-antic evening walking tour and watch as the historical city comes to life as the sun sets over it's beautiful squares and fountains.
- Fall in love with the Eternal City
- Make a wish as you toss a coin into Trevi Fountain
- Admire incredible Roman architecture
There is so much beauty to be behold in Rome, and what better way to start your walking tour than with a visit to the charming Terrazza del Pincio, where you will be delighted by natures farewell kiss for the day. Watch in awe as the sun sets over the city, whilst taking in the views over Piazza del Popolo, not forgetting one of the best views of t...
- Not accessible for wheelchairs.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please indicate your telephone number when booking.
Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza del Popolo Square, in front of the Church
Piazza del Popolo