- Discover the rich history of this charming city
- See the main sights of Rothenburg with a private guide
- Enjoy a stroll through the medieval Old Town
Rothenburg ob der Tauber (meaning ”above the Tauber River”) is known as the perfect German fairy tale town. Enter its magic world and travel back in time to the Middle Ages. You'll also find out more about the city’s history and learn more about its tremendous importance in the Middle Ages when it was a free imperial city.Stroll through the city an...
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Private Tour Where: St.-George Fountain, Herrngasse 1, 91541 Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany Meeting point: Meet your guide on the Market Square, at the fountain, next to the Town Hall (Rathaus). Your guide will hold a sign board together with the name of the guests on it. What to remember: This activity is accessible to wheelchair users and to people with mobility impairmentsThis tour is available for a maximum amount of 15 participants, the price remains the same independently of the number of participantsThis tour does not allow to book more than 4 groups per timeslotThis tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.