Salvador is the largest African capital outside of Africa! And the São Joaquim fair is the ultimate exponent of Afro-diaspora in Brazil, with its corridors full of colors, aromas and flavors. We seek to provide you with an immersion in the Bahian soul.
Afterwards, we will continue to Pelourinho, where we will visit the Solar do Ferrão and contemplate the beautiful collection of Claudio Massela, brought from several African countries. We will also visit the Mafro Museum and the Gastronomy Museum.
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- We recommend to bring comfortable shoes, hat, camera, money for food, drinks and shopping.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please call the supplier to confirm the pick-up time and location at least 24 hours prior to the activity.