Visitors will start the day between 6:30 - 7:00 a.m. at the park’s entrance and walk through secondary forest and open areas. They will cross a hanging bridge and see king fishers and many other species that have started their daily activities in search of food. Around 7:30 a.m. you will board the Aerial Tram for a journey an amazing high up in the...
- Park fees
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- We recommend you to bring light clothing, comfortable closed-toed shoes and insect repellent. Wear comfortable hiking boots. Please bring a change of clothes. We recommend to bring an umbrella or a raincoat on rainy or snowy days.
- Please indicate the name of the hotel when booking.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.