It’s a full day in the rainforest, from special trails to the heights of the treetops and extraordinary observation points. This is an excellent option that must be included in your birding group’s itinerary. It is also a must for birders traveling independently but looking for a customized birding day. Visitors will start the day between 6:30 - 7:...
- Park fees
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Please indicate the name of the hotel when booking.
- We recommend you to bring light clothing, comfortable closed-toed shoes and insect repellent. Wear comfortable hiking boots. Please bring a change of clothes. We recommend to bring an umbrella or a raincoat on rainy or snowy days.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.