This bus tour takes us to the Center of the island and on the highest point where you will visit the hidden gems of the area.
The first stop of the tour is the 16th century Monastery of Prophet Elias which was built on the highest point of the Island 550 meters above sea level.
From there you will have a panoramic view of the whole island and it is breathtaking!!! After Profitet Elias we will continue to the village of Pyrgos, with its Cycladic architecture, Byzantine churches and a Venetian Castle. The village is one of the highest points of the Island and the View is amazing overlooking the North West part of Santorini....
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- Dress code: comfortable shoes and clothes, swim suit, biodegradable Sunscreen and cash.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please provide your email address when booking. We will send you the meeting point instructions few days before the activity.