The Isla Mágica theme park recreates the golden age of Seville during the 16th century, when the city was at the peak of its powers and the gateway to Europe for goods from the Americas, Africa and Asia.
- Shows for all the family
- Rip-roaring, adrenaline-fuelled rides
- Themed areas that bring fantasy to life
- Includes admission to Agua Mágica
There are seven themed areas and 32 rides—plenty to keep you occupied on what promises to be a rip-roaring action-packed day in Spain’s hottest city. As its name implies, Isla Mágica is a place where reality and fantasy merge. Each themed area boasts its own thrills and spills with something for everybody. Seville, Gateway to the Indies has six ri...
- Some rides have height requirements and age restrictions.
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- Both parks must be visited in the same day.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Edificio EXPO92 P España,1
Isla Magica: Pabellon de España s/n – Cartuja Island