Drive toward El Tur city the capital of South Sinai governorate, where we visit Hammam Mousa (mouses spring) which is a natural spring of mineral water. After lunch we visit the monastery of El Tur before heading back to Sharm.
Tradition holds that these hot springs, about 5km from Al Tor, were one of the possible stopping points used by Moses and the Israelites on their journey through Sinai. It’s possible to bathe in the springs, and there are some paved walkways, a changing area and a small cafe.
- Entrance fee
- Please bring a swimming wear., Trainers
We strongly recommend that you wear modest clothing that covers your shoulders and knees.
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process, otherwise we cannot guarantee the correct provision of the service. Please provide photocopy of Passport once booking is made.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotel pick-up available. Pick-up at the hotel lobby.