Walk the footsteps of the Romans in Herculaneum, an excellently preserved by volcanic mud coastal town and then drive up to explore Mount Vesuvius itself and contemplate the eruption of 79 AD.
- Explore the ruins of this Roman coastal town
- Travel up to Mount Vesuvius
- Climb up to the crater and contemplate the incredible views from this natural wonder
- Discover the public baths and ancient shops, exactly as they were found the day of the eruption
Rediscover Roman Civilization like you’ve never seen before. Walk in the very footsteps, down the exact streets which were once roamed by the locals of this ancient village. Herculaneum, is excellently preserved due to it being covered in volcanic mud by the Vesuvius eruption in 79 AD and provides a unique insight to Roman life as though you’re see...
- Headsets in Herculaneum
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Via Correale - Achille Lauro Parking Area