When we speak about wine from Sardinia, there's more than Cannonau! Nuragus is a DOC, a fresh and unique white wine produced in the Cagliari area from the dawn of time - archeologists found that the Phoenicians already used it.
Carignano and Vermentino are other two delicious wines that are carrying all the genuine and complex flavors of Sardinia. During the tour, you will find out the history of the Argiolas family and you will know the descendants of the founder of the winery. With our guided tour you will be visiting the areas of wine production, surrounded by the sce...
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Food Tasting
- Wine degustation
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 13 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.