Go East – Private 1 Day Trip to Russian Border
The main draws for north-eastern Estonia are the highest waterfall in Estonia, the longest sandy beach in Narva-Jõesuu, Narva – the EU border town with Russia, the largest permanent video projection area in the whole of Eastern Europe, lessons how to build bastions etc.. Estonia’s easternmost town Narva boasts the best-preserved castle (Hermann Fo...
- Bottled water
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Hotel exit:
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to assigned pickup time
Meeting point and route
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Rakvere town
- 2. Valaste Waterfall
- 3. Hermann Fortress
- 4. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- 5. Narva River Promenade and Bastions
- 6. Narva-Jõesuu beach