The sunset time in the sea is impressive and unique, and it’s even more special if you can enjoy it aboard a quiet sailboat. This private sunset trip departs from the Nautical Club of Valencia, a leisure port located only 7 minutes from the City of Arts and Sciences. During the 2-hour sailing trip you'll appreciate the beautiful south Valencia bea...
- Fuel cost
- Travel Insurance
- Boat Ride
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after Tour commencement or departure.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note that excursions may be subject to change or not available during adverse weather conditions.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours. Masks are required, please bring your own.
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- Comfortable walking shoes and waterproof jacket recommended
You can bring your own drinks and pre-prepared food.
We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.