- Discover the sights and learn about the history of Vianden
- Learn secrets and fun facts from your guide
- Enjoy a private tour - for only you, your friends and family
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
The name of the town of Vianden is derived from the Gallic word vien which means “rocky”. What legends are hidden in this rocky place? You'll have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends.Be surprised of how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Viaden. Your charming guide will tell you wh...
- Instant confirmation Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Online tickets Where: 49-55 Grand-Rue, 9410 Vianden, Luxembourg Meeting point: Meet your guide at the main entrance of Trinitaire church. What to remember: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that suit all weather conditionsUnfortunately, this activity is not wheelchair accessiblePlease note that the admission fees of the venues visited are not included in the price (Vianden Castle Admission Fees, Musée de la caricature Admission Fees, Musée Littéraire Victor Hugo Admission Fees, and Der Sessellift Admission Fees)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.