- Explore Villahermosa, known as "The Emerald of the Southeast" Admire parks, rivers, and beautiful lagoons Visit La Venta Park Museum, a symbol of the Olmeca culture
Enjoy a half-day tour of Villahermosa, the capital of the State of Tabasco, known as "La Esmeralda del Sureste" (The Emerald of the Southeast). Explore its many natural attractions such as parks, rivers, and beautiful lagoons. Visit La Venta Park Museum, an open-air attraction since 1952 and a symbol of the Olmeca culture. Admire 36 megalithic ston...
- What's included:   Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Bilingual guide (English, Spanish), Entrance fees, Transportation, Hotel pick up, Transport included   What's not included:   Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation
There is a limit number of visitors,
Government regulations compliant,
Visitors must bring and wear a mask,
The guide will wear a mask
You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout. Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel
What to remember:
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place
- Hotel pick-up is made between 8.00am and 9.00am
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.