Feel on top of the world at the summit of Mount Pilatus, with this fascinating full-day guided tour to one of the most famous peaks in the Alps.
- Soar like a bird as you ascend Mount Pilatus in a panoramic gondola
- Travel on the steepest railway and glide along Lake Lucerne
- Admire picturesque views over the dramatic landscapes below
Embark on a scenic coach journey through picturesque landscapes via the Albis Pass and along the shores of the Lake of the Four Forested Cantons (as Lake Lucerne is romantically called in German) to Lucerne. Enjoy a stop in this historic city for a brief tour of the main sights, such as the Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the Jesuit Church and the C...
- Ride on the cogwheel railway.
- Boat Ride
- Cable car
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Sihlquai Coach Parking, Sihlquai
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
Zurich Central Station (Sihlquai Car Park)